A couple weeks ago, we made an impromptu decision to head back up to the Okanagan to visit my parents for the Labour Day weekend. I wanted to make sure that we would enjoy the “last weekend of summer.” These types of short trips usually include seeing as many friends and eating as much fabulous food as we can.
1. Burger Baron. A nostalgic high school favourite
2. I was introduced to Plants VS Zombies (2). I shouldn’t play games. I get wickedly addicted
3. Vietnamese spring rolls with nuoc cham | Freshly caught salmon from the Thompson River courtesy of dad | Green salad using ingredients from dad’s garden
4. We toured the newly opened Kelowna Mountain Bridges. Amazing View.
5. Another view from the Kelowna Mountain Bridges
I hope you got to play this last weekend, too. Bring on September.