Happy weekend, readers!
If you’ve come here from the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, welcome! If you started on my blog, I’m up on the Sweet blog today posting masculine cards specifically for Father’s Day. You’ll want to head over there and check out my post as I listed some of my tried, tested and true tips on creating the best masculine cards.
This is my final card of the masculine set I made and it’s for the one you love – the papa of your children:
- I kept the card very simple with a clean layout
- I used neutral colors and added in the contrasting teal and red to add interest
- No embellishments – stamping only!
- No sketch needed this time
- This card definitely has some wit
Also – do you see just now neutral this card really is? If I didn’t stamp the inside with the Father’s Day sentiment, it could be used for children, friends and your lover! I love how versatile the Sweet Stamp Shop images are!
For this project, I’ve used the sets Cheeky and Dad’s Tool Box:
Thanks for dropping by to see me today! Enjoy your weekend. xo