Jan 16
2016

Your Next Stamp January 2015 Release | Love to Plan

Jan2016HopBadge

Hi there, friends! I’m back and recovering from CHA. I spent a wonderful week in Southern California and absolutely loved every minute of it! I’ll have lots more to post about in the next couple of weeks as well as my goals for this year, but right now,  it’s time to showcase the latest Your Next Stamp release.

If you’ve been hopping along, you would have arrived from Anita’s blog and if you’d like to start from the beginning, you can click on over to the linky at the bottom and start at Holly’s blog.

This is the first release that has a new PLANNER stamp! Love to Plan is sure to become a favourite of mine as the images are fabulous for colouring in or leaving the images as is. As Valentine’s is one of my favourite holidays, I will totally get many uses out of this one!
YNS Love to Plan Valetines Planner Thanh Vo

For this week’s spread, I used the previously released 2016 stamp set as well as the newly released Froggie Love to compliment the Love to Plan set. I cut out strips of paper (Stampin’ Up!)

YNS Love to Plan Valetines Planner Thanh Vo Love to Plan 4 Thanh

I sponged the hearts with the chalk ink to create this look. The Outline Hearts die came together as you see it above and I thought to myself, how pretty the way they are! So instead of snipping them and separating them, I kept them together and cut out a stencil.
Love to Plan 3 Thanh

As always, we have our sale on:

Jan162016sale

Thanks for stopping by today and hopping along with us! xo – t.

SHARE THIS POST ON: Twitter | Facebook | Google + | Pinterest

Comments

1. RUby Marchand says:

Great project. I am sure you will use it a lot this year.

2. Your planner is so cute. I like all your little flags. Eye candy! Lenae

3. Love this idea, I have been planner crazy with all the rage lol

4. I envy those of you who can decorate your planners so pretty. Great job ♥

5. What a fun and sweet planner Thanh!

6. Oh so lovely!!! Love so much.

7. Great planner

8. Great idea stamping in your planner.

9. Enjoy the fun stamping on the planner.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

10. Tracie C. says:

So adorable. I love that you gave me ideas for my planner.

11. What a fabulous use of those stamps. Wow! Fab work!!! xx

12. Great use of the stamps for your planner!! So fun!!

13. lovin’ those cute frogs!
    so fun seeing you at CHA♡

14. Cute planner.

15. Oh my gosh, how ADORABLE and fun!!!! Love it!

16. Aww… what sweet additions to you planner!

17. Super cute – all the banners look great.

18. Clever way to make an appointment book a great gift

19. What a fun weekly lay out! Love the hearts!

20. Sharon Brand says:

So cute. Great use of those little stamps.

21. Very cute planner!

22. Super cute ideas with stamping in a planner.

23. Joyce Smith says:

I am a planner”holic” and love what you have done with your planner.

24. Great ideas for my planner. I love that little frog.

25. Great ideas . I like the stencil idea.

26. Cute planner! I’m sure you smile every time you open it!

27. Cute way to decorate your planner.

28. Very cute! It will be a very fun way to keep yourself organized.

29. NatQuebec says:

What a nice set for a planner !

30. Trina Flynn says:

I was so Happy when I saw these new stamps they are perfect for decorating are planner pages!

31. It’s so great to see how practical these stamps sets are! I love that they are both useful and cute! Thanks for showing how they can make using a planner more fun and more stylish.

32. Very cute plans

33. Hey, love your planner pages, I’ve been stamping images in my planner pages, so that I can color on the go. Super awesome job. (Sorry if I commented before, I didn’t remember if I commented or not) The frogs are tooo cute.

34. Love your cute planners page, so adorable!

35. Good to meet you (even if super briefly!) at CHA! Love these stamp sets and really loved taking a peek at your planner! Cheers!

36. Lovely project!

37. What a fun project!! Love it! Maria

38. SO loving your planner pages!!

39. Dianne Guilinger says:

Your planner is so much fun!